Why Nurse Bridge?
Why Nurse Bridge? We are dedicated to providing experienced replacement personnel for hospital job actions.
We have an in-depth understanding of the industry lead by expert staff who manage all critical aspects related to replacement personnel. Our management staff is responsible for our nurses’ welfare and performance during job actions, as well as for screening and approving all nurse candidate profiles. Nurse Bridge is the best choice for you as our reputation in the industry is unparalleled and we are the preferred staffing provider for hospitals across the country.
Nurse Bridge offers your facility extensive experience, excellent service, and important benefits, including:
- More than 20 years’ experience providing replacement staffing and contingency planning for major hospitals and health systems throughout the United States.
- High quality, fully vetted replacement nurses and allied staff with, on average, more than 10 years’ experience.
- A proven track record, having mobilized for more than 100 potential hospital job actions nationwide and ultimately deployed for more than 50.
- Ability to staff and manage hospital and health system job actions that require simultaneously staffing multiple hospitals.
- Successful staffing and management of job actions at high profile hospitals, including children’s hospitals, which require specialized staff.
- Experienced, knowledgeable nurse managers with, on average, more than 20 years of House Supervisor experience, made available onsite 24-7 throughout a job action at your hospital.
- Security and transportation team specializing in job action safety and logistics, ensuring the protection of all parties throughout each job action. Travel and housing department to arrange all flights and hotels for replacement personnel and our management team.
- A 100% fill rate for all committed replacement positions with no sacrifice in quality!
See our hospital testimonials.